Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Club Mix

About 6 months ago I uploaded a couple of mixes that I'd made. I was fairly happy with them not just because they were pretty good considering my mixing skills back then, but also because they were a good indication of how far I'd come.

Now I've uploaded another mix. It's a house/electro club mix based on the Ministry of Sound style. If you want some good music to party to, then here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/191841240/Club_Mixx_4__02-01-09_v3_.mp3

Yup I created a rapidshare account. I've found it's a much easier way to upload and share stuff you've made. Be warned that the mix is almost 80 minutes long (which is standard length for a dance mix on CDs) and it's 72MB! So it might take a few minutes to download.

I'm pretty happy with it. It's way more developed than the last mixes I uploaded!

I should add a disclaimer that the songs used in the mix aren't mine, but the compilation itself is mine. If you want to listen to the songs themselves, then go buy them from the artist =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home