Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Time For Phase 2

I realised last night that in a few months I'll be a quarter of the way from 20 to 30! That was a disturbing thought.

The lazy summer days of doing almost nothing are over now. Uni starts tomorrow. To be more exact, it starts in a few hours. My timetable involves 8am starts followed by hours of doing absolutely nothing until my afternoon classes. It's pretty gay, but hey - what can you do.

This year I've really got to knuckle down and focus on doing well at Uni. I hate lectures, I'm completely over assignments, and I don't want to go back, but I have to do well anyway.

This is going to be an interesting year for so many reasons. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.


Good music seems to be released in stages. There was a whole lot of good music released around August and September last year in most of the styles that I like (trance, house, hip hop, rnb) followed by crap all summer. Now suddenly there's a whole bunch of good music coming out! Weird! I've gotta scramble and make another car music CD.

I've also gotta make a club mix out of it sometime :P I just recently downloaded some new DJ software that my mate recommended. It's SO much better than what I was using before! The only drawback is that the music keeps jumping and skipping. I'm not sure if that's coz my laptop's got barely any memory, or because of the sound card.


6 hours till my alarm goes off ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home