Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Saturday, November 12, 2005

So anyway, I saw 2 movies last night after work - Serenity and Transporter 2. I give Transporter 2 6.3 out of 10. I give Serenity 0.6 out of 10. It doesn't even get to the 10% mark. DO NOT go and see it!! I thought it would be a fairly cool average sci-fi movie. It wasn't. It really REALLY sucks!! Heres why:

- At the end of the movie we still had no idea what it was about or what its point was
- It has essentially no plot
- The acting is shody
- There is almost no action - the best you get is a shoot out with an enemy that you only catch glimpses of

That's all that comes to mind right now. I had trouble at one stage stopping the others just walking out. I stopped them by telling them I'd seen a cool bit that was coming up - that looked a bit like a scene from Alien. It wasn't. It was the only action scene and it sucked.

The best part of the movie is the credits. Go see them and you've seen the best part.

A bit like Shortland Street really.

Anyway I was going to write more but I gtg so I'll do the rest later.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

BEST and most ENTERTAINING?!?!?!?! Lol!! :P

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home