Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Busy

Hoyts.

That's it. I was there Wednesday night for a couple of hours, then again on thursday night for a few, then i went in friday afternoon and stayed till about 11, then all day saturday (9am - 10pm), then 11 - 8:30 today.

Tomorrow night I will be there, then again on tuesday night, and again on wednesday night.

Money!!

Cool job!!

Fun!!


Kitchen training, bar training, service training. Didn't have to go to most of that recently because I already know it from Berkeley. Shifting stock, moving boxes, mucking around in the beanbag cinema, cutting out invitations, putting up posters, using the scissor-lift to put up posters, joy-riding in the scissor-lift, training other staff, exploring, moving even more stock, and then yet more. Inviting staff from stores in Sylvia Park to see movies and then getting real life practice of everything everyone's learnt. Except I just had to wander around telling people what to do and how to do it until they figured it out and could do it themselves.



Got 2 lab reports coming up, got a test on thursday night, my full license test on thursday morning, 2 assignments and 1 project due next monday. Probably going to be working almost all of next weekend.



But I got a promotion! I got it some time ago but I finally clarified exactly what my position would initially be just yesterday.


I'll tell you sometime.






This was a funny night! Happened some time ago and I've been meaning to upload it. You don't really see me in the video but I think I'm part of the white blur near the end. He was asleep in bed and had no idea we were even in his house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home