Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Knocked Sideways

Mishelle said she's going to follow my blog, so I figured I'd better give her something to follow.


I'm really sick right now. Some kind of flu or something. I've got the whole works - aching joints, sore throat, coughing, shivering, fever, nausea ... you name it. The only thing that seems to be working properly is my nose, which is weird coz that's usually the worst part.

My mate Voda's got it too. He came down with it at pretty much the same time as I did (overnight on Monday night) which suggests that we got it from the same place, wherever that is. Which is weird because my sister had it last week too, and I thought I'd got it off her. Apparently not.


Meanwhile I've got a test tomorrow and a project due on Friday. Except the lecturer emailed today saying "feel free to hand it in on Monday" which is awesome.


Hmmm what else ...

I'd been hoping to go to Japan at the end of the year with a few mates but it looks like that's going to be on hold because it looks like none of us are going to have enough money :P


Ok bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home