Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Bilingual Post!

I am doing several things:

- I am sitting on the lazyboy chair in our lounge

- I am typing this on my BRAND NEW LAPTOP

- I am listening to one of the best cd's of all time - U2's 18 singles CD - on my BRAND NEW LAPTOP

- I am on msn on my BRAND NEW LAPTOP

- I am feeling hungry.



Oh yeah, in case i forgot to mention -I brought myself a laptop yesterday! The HP Pavilion dv6122tx.


I love it!!!




Je suis en train de faire plusieurs choses:

- Je m'assieds dans la chaise dans notre salon

- J'écris celui sur mon ORDINATEUR PORTATIF TOUT NEUF

- J'écoute à un album éternal - "18 Singles" de U2 - sur mon ORDINATEUR PORTATIF TOUT NEUF

- Je suis en ligne sur mon ORDINATEUR PORTATIF TOUT NEUF

- J'ai faim.


Ah oui, au cas où je ne m'ai pas rappelé mentionner, je m'achete un ordinateur portatif hier! Le "HP Pavilion dv6122tx".


Je l'adore!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home