Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Batman vs Spiderman

Bad day today. Two reasons, but I'm not going to go into them.


Also I REALLY have to start the uni work. I've got three assignments that I still haven't started that I've got just over a week to get done. And I've got lecture notes catch-up to do for two courses.

No wait - make that three courses. But only one of them is majorly urgent. For now.


In an hour and a half I'm going to be starting my next shift at work. I should start getting ready soon - I'm going to have to leave really early because finding a carpark is probably going to be tricky. I'm really not in the mood to have to find a carpark.


I'm not in the mood to go to work either. In fact I'm not in the mood to do anything.





Actually, no, there is something I'm in the mood for.




Oh, and here's another pic I like:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home