Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Arachnophobia

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Check out these two camel spiders. Imagine having one of them crawling down your back!
.
.
In other news I missed my Mathematical Modelling test tonight. I thought it was tomorrow night!
.
Woops.
.
That's about 7% of my final grade gone. It means I've got even more pressure to do well in the test because our final mark is either made up from 30% coursework and 70% exam, or just 100% exam. I'm pretty annoyed because I was actually looking foward to this test! I was pretty confident that I'd do well in it. Now I'll never know.
.
.
I honestly thought it was tomorrow night! I'd planned my week (as far as I plan my weeks - which is barely at all) based on the knowledge that it was on thursday night!
.
.
O well.
.
.
And now I've got shorter hair. My head is slightly colder than it used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home