Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Looking Behind

How to sum up an entire night in one photo:



























Haha, they're gonna hate me for that.



GOOD TIMES!!





Saw Black Snake Moan last night. It's good! VERY weird to start with! It was very different to, and I think a lot better than, what I expected. Samuel L Jackson is the man and Christina Ricci is HOT! She spends the first half of the movie just in her underwear, and I have to admit she made me feel like a 14 year old again :P You guys will know what I mean when you see it. She's not just hot, she's also very good in her role. Her very disturbed role.


Anyway, Black Snake Moan is good. Go see it.





I did something unusual last night - I bought a CD. Actually it wasn't just one CD, it was three CDs in one, for the price of one :D


I love the cover:






















Haha and seeing the name suddenly most of you just lost interest as to what was in it :P


Seriously who came up with that idea for a cover. I mean it's like they held a competition for the wackiest design anyone could think of, and then mixed together the three wackiest!


Oh wait, here we go - the cover credits:

Artwork by: Anna Stark

http://www.annastarkdesigns.com/



There you go then.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home