Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Simple Things

I've said it before but I'll say it again - I LOVE this time of year. Sometime I might take the time to explain exactly what it is about this time of year that makes me love it so much (although I've gone into it a bit in the past), but now is not that time. Now is 1.34am to be exact.

But it's amazing how much a simple change of season can bring so much simple happiness and pleasure in simply being alive. Not that I don't normally take pleasure in being alive - I love life - I just love it so much more around this time of year!


So instead of talking about that I'll show you some funny signs and stuff:



























































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home