Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Need To Lose Weight? Give Yourself Food Poisoning!

For Christmas yesterday we went down to Cambridge to visit relatives. Generally what happens at Christmas is my mum's side of the family all get together at either our house, my mum's sister's house, or my mum's parent's house. This year it was my mum's sister's house, and they're living in Cambridge at the moment, so off to Cambridge we all went.

I was going to be driving myself, but I was too sleepy after getting to sleep just after 3am, and so was in no condition to drive. Which sucked - I was really looking forward to it!

I learnt some interesting things yesterday - how to find north based purely on the sun, and how to navigate using just the stars. I'll probably never need to know how to do it, but it's useful to know.

One of my Christmas presents was a wireless mouse! After using a laptop mousepad for exactly a year (exactly one year ago I was setting up this laptop - I got it on Boxing Day last year), it takes a lot of getting used to using a mouse again.

Today was good - I finally installed a high brake light on my car! (Thanks for your help Liam). Unfortunately I installed it crooked . . . now it looks kinda retarded. We also took the tint off my back windscreen so that you can actually see the brake light from behind the car. Taking off tints is a mission! The actual tearing the tints off is easy, but then getting the adhesive residue off takes ages.

Going to Papamoa on Saturday for New Years. That means I need to get a WOF tomorrow or Friday, and go grocery shopping, and pack, and sort out a few other things. The next couple of days are going to be fairly busy. This may actually be my last post until I get back.


Hmmm ok then.


Bye




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home