Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

June Post

Helen also follows my blog, despite the fact that there hasn't been much to follow recently. So this post is for her to follow.

Although it took 3 attempts to get the "New Post" button to work. Sorry Helen, I think Blogger was hinting something.

I'm going to Ministry of Sound on Friday night! If the latest Sessions album is anything to go by (and the party's being DJed by the same guys who mixed the album), it's going to be meeeaaan!!

In not so good news, my favourite Bleach fansubber has just announced that they're going to stop fan-subbing indefinitely. That really sucks. I'm not sure what I'm going to do to fill the gap now. I guess someone else will step up to fill the gap, but how good will their quality be?

Exams start next week. I seriously, seriously gotta do some serious study. I also desperately need to find a job because in about a month I'm suddenly no longer going to be able to fund myself. My weekly loan runs out at the end of the semester because I'm only part time next semester. I also don't get the 40% off the bus pass, and I'm going to have to bus to uni and back every day, so expenses are going to be literally tripling. Fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home