Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I hear Osama bin Laden tried buying plane tickets in Pakistan to go to the Vatican to attend the Pope's funeral.

I've canned the competition. I can't be bothered losing 10c every time i do th;is or htis. SAo brring ont he typos!!1

Henry - I have something of yours you may want back. Can you guess what it is? And can I borrow your IR port?

I might be going to be able to borrow a few textbooks from an ex-uni student I know :D :D that would be soooooooo good :D

I just realised today that my conjoint is going to take 5 or 6 years. I have 10 stage 2 engineering papers. That is a lot of papers. I think I'm going to be taking some in my third year. I might not even take any fourth year papers in my fourth year. And at some stage in there I'm going to be taking some more stage 1 arts papers. I realised on thusday that I need at least 4 pts in each of two arts subjects and I'm only taking one. I also have at least 10 stage 3 papers in engineering and even more in stage 4. And I thought I was busy now....

I saw the full Star Wars trailer twice last night at Berkeley! My oh my oh my! It is going to be epic. And very very dark. There's a lot of jedi death and the Emporer comes out of his closet and wreaks death and destruction and Padme gets sad. Apparently she dies too. I can't wait till it comes out. Tickets are selling already.

And now

Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home