Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Friday, December 02, 2005

Oh. But no. This is Incredible!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8290192083117426204

This is utterly amazing! It is a house with Christmas lights set to the music of the Trans-Siberian orchestra!

You have to see this! Even if you don't have broadband it is worth the wait! You will be in awe! You will be foaming at the mouth by the time you have finished watching!

---

Thanks to this video I am now hooked on symphonic rock. It is arguably the most amazing musical sound I have ever heard! It combines the depth and intelligence of orchestral music with the raw acoustics of solid rock! I have to get more....

Check out this link after you watch the video (link above) to see what you think: http://wm.wmg.com/epromo/site-label/lava-label/xmasevesarajevo-wma-full.wma

Anyway I have to go to bed. It's ridiculously late and I have to get up before saturday.

Night this time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home