Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Monday, June 19, 2006

How Screwed Am I

I have my MM2 exam Thursday morning. It's worth either 70% or 80% depending on whether my final marks are better with or without including my assignment marks. Because I only did 3 of the 9 assignments (they were worth 1.11% each and I had more important things to do - actually I did more than 3 but didn't get into uni on time to hand them in), I'm gussing that it'll be better without their mark, and the exam will be worth 80%.


At the moment, I know about 15% of what will be covered. The course is divided into 12 modules, and I'm fairly confident with modules 1, 6, and 7. Some of the hardest stuff is in modules 9 - 11 (multivariable calculus and vector fields), which I don't know the first thing about. My guess is it would take a week of solid work to get through those 3 modules alone.


I'm so screwed for it. I just want to pass.


My other subjects are hopeful though. In Mechanical Design, I got 73.5% or something. In Linguistics I'm hoping to get an A (maybe an A-) (or a B+ if I really bombed the exam for some weird reason) and an A+ in French. I should get the A+ for French! I'd like to get it - it will probably be the only A+ I get at uni.



In Spanish, experienzar is a false friend of the English to experience. The correct translation in Spanish is experimentar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home