Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Night

Happy Birthday Helen! (For tomorrow)


This is just to show that while Evanescence are gothic, they aren't entirely an ultra-depressed, self-loathing, bleak band:


Evanesence - You

Words have been dreamed from this pencil,

Sweet words that I want to give you,
I can't sleep,
I need to tell you,
Goodnight...

When we're together I feel perfect,
When I'm pulled away from you, I fall apart,
Will you stay sacred to me,
Your eyes are so blue,
I can't look away,

As we lay in the stillness,
You whisper to me,
Baby,
Marry me,
Promise you'll stay with me,

Oh, you don't have to ask me,
You know you're all that I live for,
You know I'd die just to hold you,
Stay with you,

Somehow I'll show you,
That you are my night sky,
I've always been right behind you,
Now I'll always be right beside you

So many nights,
I've cried myself to sleep,
Now that you love me,
I love myself,
I never thought I would say that,
I never thought there'd be
You


If that's not a beautiful song, I don't know what is.


----

I got this from dictionary.com:

Junta
noun:
1. A governmental council or committee, especially one that rules after a revolution.
2. A closely knit group united for a common purpose and usually meeting secretly; also called a junto.

Lol! That last part struck me as particularly funny.


Don't worry if you don't see it.


Night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home