Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Compulsory Viewing

(The window above the computer wasn't open when I came into the room. Now it is, and I have no memory of opening it! In fact, I remember deciding not to open it...)

Anyway

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is an American news parody show, and also one of the FUNNIEST shows I have ever seen! It airs on C4 at 10pm on Tuesdays (straight after Little Britain). I'm telling you this because it is cumpolsory that you watch it from now on.

It is HILARIOUS!!

Or, instead of waiting till next Tuesday, click here to get to a page with some of the best headlines of them all. In particular, check out the Bird Flu one (Revenge of the Birds), the oil prices one (Oil Gevalt), and the Mess 'o Potamia one!


-----

And here's some real news. A man made pyramid is being uncovered in Bosnia as you read this. This'll totally rewrite the history books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home