Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lol

Work last night. The complex manager was filling a bin-thing in the laundry with water, to soak the napkins in it. He had to race up to Circle for something important. Then he got talking to a customer, promoting Circle Lounge and stuff. I went downstairs (I was working in Circle Lounge last night), got out of the lift, and there was water EVERYWHERE!!

The laundry and the fire-escape were about 2 - 3cm under water, and it was spreading along the tiles in front of Candy Bar, and it was pouring under the door into Candy!

Me and Liam got to wade around with window-cleaning-squeegy-things-0n-a-stick-like-a-mop for an hour cleaning it up! It was GREAT!! We were pushing it all out the fire-escape and it was falling off the stairs and into the carpark, and by the time we were finished, there was so much water in the carpark that people came upstairs to see what was going on!

It made my night, that did.

And I was closing Circle too, which meant a couple of hours with nothing much to do. So Bruce, the projectionist, made up a compilation of trailers for me and him and William (closing downstairs) to watch in an empty Cinema. Here's what we saw:

X-Men 3 full trailer: I can't wait for this to come out. I don't think I saw X-Men 1, but I'll definitely see this one! It comes out in a few days!

Silent Hill full trailer: Horror-thriller zombie mother-has-to-fight-zombies-in-dark-places-to-find-her-daughter movie. Add a ghost-town (in both meanings of the word), and a zombie-ish daughter-look-alike and you can pretty much predict the plot from there.

Superman Returns full trailer: I only saw the teaser for the first time last night in front of Da Vinici Code, and Bruce showed us the full trailer. It is AWESOME!! I can't wait to see this movie. Looks better than Spider Man could ever be.

Hmmm I can't remember if we saw any more. I'm sure there was one more....


O well, if I remember it I'll mention it. But there was one other trailer I saw last night in front of the Da Vinci Code - Pirates of the Carribean teaser trailer!!

It looks SO GOOD!! It's possible it could be even better than the first one! It comes out in early July. Only one and a half more months!!

Go find the trailer. It's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home