Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Are You Emo? If So I'm Laughing At You

I hate My Chemical Romance. Why? I can sum it up in two words - "Black Parade". If that isn't enough I can explain it further in three more words - "Famous Last Words."


I hate emo music like you wouldn't believe. It's utterly pathetic. It's like "there's a leaf falling off a tree! I'm going to go and cry about it and then write a song about death and abandonment!" I mean, it's good to be conscious of the suffering and hurt in the world, and to feel it from time to time, but there is a point where you start becoming too obsessed with it and it emo has long since gone past that point!

Check out this site: http://hopeisemo.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home