Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Monday, September 10, 2007

Workload

Finishing my French assignment was a struggle. It was a minimum of 200 words and I dried out at 150ish.

It didn't help that a mate showed me this site.

The next couple of weeks are seriously going to be just like last year.

This week I have due:
- a french assignment
- a lab report I didn't hand in earlier
- a dynamics project
- a manufacturing project

Next week:
- a french test
- another manufacturing project
- a thermo test

The monday after:
- an mm3 assignment


I like writing them all down in one place like that - helps make sure I won't forget them.

I still haven't checked when my exams are. I should get onto that. Apparently the Engineering ones are really early!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home