Blog Eight

Food or Blog Eight? I'll Have Blog Eight

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Thursday, June 02, 2005

It's 12:21 Thursday morning. I'm about to go to bed but I havn't posted for a week so I thought I would. I had several things I wanted to say but I've forgotten them. Except that I heard "Speed of Sound" by Coldplay yesterday for the first time and I really like it. Heard it for the 2nd time today.

Saw Revenge of the Sith for the second time today. It lost a lot of its impact second time around but I still really enjoyed it and it still moved me but not as much. It was easier to pick up flaws this time round, although it is still an incredible movie!

Debating semis and finals tomorrow night. I'm in them :) I'm nervous. And I gotta study for exams. I really gotta study.

That's about it really. Now it's 12:31 am.

Night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home